Spar90 Laundry Softener
Protection for Textiles and Fabrics
Fabric Softener infused with Spar90 defends fabrics daily against bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi while keeping fabrics fresh. Prevents static cling and softens fabrics while protecting from, and eliminating, odors. Penetrates into natural and most artificial fibers and bonds for ultimate protection and defense. Safe for fabrics with physical and/or chemical stresses, including wear and abrasion. Preserves hygiene, cleanliness and longevity of washing equipment.
Spar90 Laundry Additive
Extra Protection for Textiles and Fabrics
Laundry additive infused with Spar90, used for just one application, defends fabrics against bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi while keeping fabrics fresh for up to 100 wash cycles (based on multiple independent clinical tests). Perfect for one-time commercial application in uniforms, scrubs, sheets and linen, towels curtains, etc. Prevents static cling and softens fabrics while protecting from, and eliminating, odors. Penetrates into natural and most artificial fibers and bonds for ultimate protection and defense. Safe for fabrics with physical and/or chemical stresses, including wear and abrasion. Preserves hygiene, cleanliness and longevity of washing equipment.
- Bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads
- Buffer pads (abrasive and polishing)
- Carpets and draperies
- Cellulose sponges
- Fiberfill for upholstery, sleeping bags, apparel, where the fiber is cotton, natural down, nylon, polyester, rayon, or wool
- Mattress pads and ticking
- Men's underwear and outerwear
- Non-woven polyester
- Outerwear apparel (jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, coats, raincoats, overcoats, jerseys, ponchos)
- Polyurethane and cellulose foam for household, industrial, and institutional sponges and mops
- Athletic and casual socks
- Shoe insoles
- Shower curtains
- Socks comprised of nylon, nylon/orlon, cotton/nylon, linen/Lycra, acrylic/polypropylene, nylon, Lycra, wood/silk/nylon/Lycra and wool/acrylic/nylon/Lyrca
- Throw rugs
- Toweling made of 100 percent cotton, 100 percent polyester, and blends of the two fibers
- Upholstery made of acetates, acrylics, cotton, fiberglass, nylon, polyester, polyethyiene, polyolefins, polyptopylene, rayon, spandex, vinyl, wool
- Woman's hosiery
- Woman's intimate apparel
- Unique, patented molecular bonding using nanotechnology.
- Physical method of disrupting microbial membranes.
- Protects laundered products, after the initial application.
- EPA registered.
- Non-toxic, odorless, colorless.
- Biodegradable, water-based.
- Does not leach or deplete in the wash cycle like silver colloid products.
- Safe – not a chemical; uses no poisons, heavy metals or harsh substances.
- Approved for most fabrics.
- Unaffected by dryer heat; tested to >300°F.
- Extremely long shelf-life, with no chemical half-life concern.
- 99.96% Effective Protection.
- Proactively and continually protects bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, yeast, mildew and algae on treated laundry.
- Safe on almost all fabrics.
- Able to maintain existing laundering Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and routines.
- Safe for almost all fabric types
- Achieves around-the-clock clothing protection against microbes, fungi and mold for up to 60-90 days.
- Easily added to finish/rinse cycle of large, industrial or commercial laundry facilities.
- Water-based product for safe application in any laundering environment.
- Efficacy proven through independent testing.
- Excellent protection for employee uniforms and linen.
5 gallon pail
300 gallon tote