Spar90 DP (Dual Product)
Disinfect and Protect Simultaneously
Spar90 Dual Product (DP) disinfects using multiple hospital-grade quaternary disinfectants and protects simultaneously using a nano-technology surface protectant. Spar90 DP is a unique dual-action formula that provides an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of bacteria such as Staph and Salmonella, mold, mildew, fungi and algae, and resists development of microbial odors and stains due to bacteria that are commonly found in all facilities.
- Unique, EPA registered dual-action formula.
- Patented, molecular bonding using nanotechnology.
- Mechanical method of disrupting microbial membranes, paired with hospital-grade quaternary disinfectants.
- Product chemistry polymerizes where it is applied and forms a permanent bond that lasts up to 60-90 days.
- Organosilane function does not leach or deplete like silver colloid products.
- Easy application; can be wiped, sprayed, fogged or misted on any solid surface.
- Uses no heavy metals, or abrasive substances.
- Unaffected by heat; tested to >300°F.
- Extremely long shelf-life, with no chemical half-life concern; unopened 2-years, once opened 1-year.
- Orgnaosilane function will not volatilize, dissipate or leach onto other surfaces.
- Efficacy proven through independent testing.
- Disinfects using hospital-grade quaternary disinfectants, leaving a protective coating which imparts residual, anti-microbial protection lasting up to 60-90 days.
- 99.96% effective protection.
- Proactively and continually protects against bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, yeast, mildew and algae on treated surfaces.
- Able to maintain existing cleaning Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and routines.
- Achieves around-the-clock-protection against dangerous microbes, fungi and mold for up to 60-90 days.
- Provides an invisible, protective coating between normal cleanings. Protects all facility areas against the growth of mold, mildew, fungi, yeasts, algae and bacteria.
- Normal cleaning will not adversely affect the treated surface; in fact, normal cleaning is encouraged to remove dead microbes which have come in contact with Spar90 DP.